ActiveDen Black Box Video Player 150801
Flex Template \ Media Player
Flex Template - Black Box Video Player 150801 by 14minus1 @ ActiveDen
Flex Template \ Media Player
ActionScript Version: AS3; Documentation: Well Documented; Flash Files Included: ActionScript AS, Flex MXML, FXG, HTML Files, JS Files, XML Files; Flex SDK Version: 4.1.0; Opens With: Flash Builder 4; Published Size: 146KB.
“Make It Simple As It Can Be” by Extra Design
The player design was based on the simplicity of the choice of colors (black and white), flexibility and ease of use…
Our concept was not to design a static video player that annoy you and only woke you up when this interacts. So we opted for a player where the buttons and typography are the protagonists.
The buttons stand out by a three-dimensional dynamism and by its graphic animation, and the serif font, bold italic georgia, in the title of the player holds the viewer with its grotesque value that opposes to all the minimal details.
These details include the desaturation of colors, choice of black as the predominant, defined as absence of color. In other words, was necessary to bring out the video from the player so this was not harmed by the presence of color. The published video will shine by the creativity of their authors.
Black Box Video Player , is a MXML component that you can easily add to your main MXML application file.
This Flex component was totally built with Adobe Flash Builder 4 (previously known as Adobe Flex Builder) , if you don,t have Flash Builder on your computer, you can go to Adobe site and download a free trial version and work with it for 60 days.
It is very easy and quick to get your new Black Box Video Player running. You only need to.
- Include in your MXML application the reference to the BlackBoxVideoPlayer component.
- Assign the BlackBoxVideoPlayer component variables defined in settings.xml file.
- Change settings.xml values with the setting you need.
Observe and use the demo application DemoApp.mxml to see how simple it is to use the BlackBoxVideoPlayer component.
- Support playback of FLV and F4V file formats, as well as MP4 -based container formats
- All configurations are placed in external xml file
- Support multiple video aspect ratio 16:9, 4:3 or others
- Action Play/Pause
- Action Mute
- Volume control
- Video scrub bar
- Moving the scrub bar thumb shows a tool-tip with the new time position
- Video progressive download, the source is just a path or URL pointing to the video file to play.
- Video Streaming (recorded streaming, live streaming, or multi-bitrate streaming), you can just pass in a String URL pointing to the video stream.
- Buffer Bar
- Time counter
- Total video duration
- Title label
- Subtitle label
- Url share function – Share button is visible only when the video share value is set
- Three player dimensions: normal, expanded, full screen
- Supports all video dimensions
- Set width and height of the video player
- Set Buffer time
- Option for auto start video
- Option for auto rewind video
- Option for loop video – The loop property takes precedence over the autoRewind property, so if loop is set to true, the autoRewind property is ignored.
- Set default sound volume
- Display video front image if auto start is off
- Option to enable/disable video smoothness
Keywords: black' black & white' black and white' live' minimalism' minimalist' minimalist design' movie' player' streaming' video' video player' white.