ActiveDen Desktop Reader App 92143
Flex Template \ Other
Flex Template - Desktop Reader App 92143 by DomenicoCitrangulo @ ActiveDen
Flex Template \ Other
ActionScript Version: AS3; Documentation: Well Documented; Flash Files Included: Layered PSD, Flash FLA, Flex MXML, CSS Files; Flex SDK Version: 3.2.0; Opens With: Flex Builder 3; Published Size: 570kb.
Get closer connection to your customer and reader by offering an innovative, branded desktop application. Companies like eBay, AOL and NASDAQ are already using Adobe AIR to deliver engaging RIAs to their users’ desktops.
5 minutes to get ready.
You’ll need just 5 minutes to customize the application for your site/blog and start distributing it to your audience. The package includes full documented guide and PSDs files for each component.
Very easy customization! Even if you have no previous experience with Flex! Complete step by step guide inside.
If you think that you can’t use this file because you don’t have any Flex experience, relax . In the customizing process you’ll basically need to open the source, edit the feed and blog/site URL and give a name to your App. Just it! Really easy and in package you’ll find a complete guide to do that.
Why you will love it.
- An innovative way to approach your user;
- Run on all major desktop operating systems;
- Full documented file, with step by step guide for importing, customize and export your App;
- Complete PSD with entire Application layout;
- Ready-to-customize PSDs for each component separately;
- Easy to set and start using;
- Social sharing links for the major communities sites;
- Multiple feeds support (3 feeds);
- Minimize to the tray option;
- Auto-refresh data function
Updates in the reviewer’s queue. Buyers please email me and I’ll send the new version.
See the preview and download the demo Application. You will love it!
“But I don’t have Flex Builder in my computer… :(“
For those who don’t work with Flex and don’t have Flex Builder installed, I can say that is not a problem.
1. : If you dont’t have Flex Builder on your computer, you can easily go to Adobe site and download a full working trial version and work with it for 60 days (and you need just 5 minutes to get your App customized and running).
2. : If you think that you can’t use this file because you don’t have any Flex experience, relax . In the customizing process you’ll basically need to open the source, edit the feed and blog/site URL and give a name to your App. Just it! Really easy and in package you’ll find a complete guide to do that.
Keywords: air' app' blog' customizable' desktop' easy' feed' flex' news' post' reader' rss' widget' wordpress' xml.