ActiveDen chipOff Fracture System 773628
Unity 3D \ Particle \ Effects
Unity 3D - chipOff Fracture System 773628 by unluck @ ActiveDen
Unity 3D \ Particle \ Effects
3D Model Format: FBX; File Types Included: .unitypackage; Project Opens With: Unity 3.0.
- High resolution 4096×4096 textures, UV mapped
- Unique custom glass shader specially made for this project
- 1x Pillar model fractured into 100 fragments, 2x Wall Models (100 and 150 fragments), 1x
ZombieStatue (21 fragments) all pre-fragmented to work with the system.
- Includes all materials, textures and models viewable in the demo.
- Commented code to explain each variable
- Control every aspect of the effect with ease.
- All models are pre-fragmented , it is not possible to fragment a mesh directly in Unity.
- Zombie model is made from a free model
- Neuropol X – Free Font by Ray Larabie @ Typodermic Fonts
1 – forceMax – Maximum force put on fracture fragments when chipped
2 – forceMin – Minimun force put on fracture fragments when chipped
3 – chipOffScale – Scales fracture fragments after chipped
4 – selfCollideDelay – Delays fracture fragments from colliding with other fracture fragments for, this will make fracture fragments nonsticky and always fall to the ground.
5 – disableDelay – Disables fracture fragments after chipped, 0 never disable. (seconds)
6 – disableRigidDelay – Disables rigid body after chipped, 0 never disable. (seconds)
7 – disableCollideDelay – Disables collider after chipped, 0 never disable. (seconds )
8 – fracturableDelay – Delays effect from start and reset. (seconds)
9 – rotateOnHit: int – Rotates randomly when hit (random degrees * fracture.hitPoints(0-1))
10 – collideChipMagnitude – Chips fracture fragments on collision magnitude (0 disabled, 5 good, 25 max)
11 – chipAllOnOne – True > chips all fracture fragments from base if one is chipped
12 – fractureShadows – High performance may want to enable shadows
13 – fractureRecieveShadows – High performance may want to enable shadows
14 – fractureMaterial – Easy change material on fracture fragments
15 – fractureMaterialChipped – Change material on chipped fracture fragments
16 – particleOneShot – Attach a particle emitter from project, this will spawn on ever chip
17 – particleDelay – Delays spawn of the particle emitter
18 – cloneFractures – Add clones of each fracture fragments when chipped (increased effect)
19 – chipMass – Each fracture fragments mass
20 – pMat – Adds physic material to each fragment, can be null
21 – softNormals – Experimental alteration of normals
22 – mouseOverChips – True will trigger fracture fragments to chip on mouse over
23 – hitPointDecrease – Amount decreased from fragment
24 – addBaseScript – Adds "chipOffBase" script to the base making it clickable to reset fragment
More Unity3D Items
Check out this new item ?Breakable Television?
- 4096X4096px resolution quality textures
- Animated textures without the need of Unity Pro
- Includes everything featured in the preview like materials, shadows, lights and textures
- Sounds on collision and break
Keywords: breaking' chip' crumble' destroy' force' fracture' fragment' gravity' pillar' wall' walls.