ActiveDen Sun Prefab 628536
Unity 3D \ Object
Unity 3D - Sun Prefab 628536 by unluck @ ActiveDen
Unity 3D \ Object
File Types Included: .unitypackage; Project Opens With: Unity 3.0.
- 2048px High Quality Animated Textures
- Two light flares with unique appearance
- Animated light and glow effects
- Premade scene like the ActiveDen Preview with everything set up
- Purple Nebula Skybox preview (128×128px resolution)
How to Import package into your Unity 3D Project.
- Double Click the “SunPrefab.unitypackage” then click on the import button
— or —
- Assets > Import Package > select “SunPrefab.unitypackage” > Open > then click on the import button
Some objects in this prefab have scripts that contains variables that needs to be set up in order for it to work and look correctly.
- Billboard GameObjects > Camera Facing Billboard (Script)
- Assign the camera for glow facing by dragging or selecting it manually.
- Billboard GameObjects > Sun Light > Flickering Light (Script)
- This script controls the intensity of the lights
- Purple Nebula Skybox not included, this can be bought separately on Activeden
Issues with Flare.
- If the Flare starts to flicker turn Sun Light Object on and off, this should resolve the problem.
- If the Billboard Script looks to be lagging behind camera movement look into "Edit > Project Settings > Script Execution Order" and set up your scripts to resolve the problem.
by Unluck, Activeden.net author.
- High resolution 4096X4096 textures, UV mapped
- Unique custom glass shader specially made for this project
- 1x Pillar model fractured into 100 fragments, 2x Wall Models (100 and 150 fragments), 1x
ZombieStatue (21 fragments) all pre-fragmented to work with the system.
- Includes all materials, textures and models viewable in the demo.
- Commented code to explain each variable
- Control every aspect of the effect with ease.
Keywords: effects' flare' galaxy' nebula' planet' prefab' skybox' space' sun' sunny' yellow.