ActiveDen Unity 3D Slot Machine Prefab 405299
Unity 3D \ Object
Unity 3D - Unity 3D Slot Machine Prefab 405299 by Mannequin @ ActiveDen
Unity 3D \ Object
3D Model Format: FBX; File Types Included: .unitypackage, .unity, .psd, .prefab, .shader, .js; Project Opens With: Unity 3.0.
Who says gambling is just a mug’s game, when you can give the old one-armed bandit a good tug, then sit back and watch piles of virtual money tumbling into the tray?! Not me, I can tell you
New to the Unity catalogue on Active Den, this is a fully working slot machine, modelled after the sort you see standing in a typical Las Vegas casino. You pay, you play, you might even win. Have a look at the preview and see for yourself.
Use either the W,A,S,D or Arrow keys to move around. Click buttons/pull the leaver etc using the left mouse button.
- Complete slot machine prefab object
- Fully interactive with coin insertion, working buttons, spinning reels and, of course, the good old one-arm
- Sequentially updating LCD credit, payout and bet readouts
- Realistic implemented betting system and an easy-to-change Pay Table
- Fully dynamic payout system – the coins pour out into the tray, while you watch
- Small GUI player banking system script, which bolts on to the FPS controller
- LCD banner-style messages pop up as you play (easily editable)
- Slot machine comes with diffuse, normal and specular maps
- PSD of the base maps, utilising smart objects, so that you can design your own slot machine ‘look’ and change the reel icons easily, while also updating the images on the Pay Table
- Full documentation and well-commented code
Please note, that the images in the slot machine preview are just for preview purposes only. They are not mine, but come from the superb design portfolio of Chris Petrie ( http://www.behance.net/chrispetrie ) who kindly allowed me to use his images for my preview. Specifically these images are the two title plates and the reel icons. Everything else is included. I would like to reiterate that I’ve also included a PSD file, complete with place holders and smart objects so that you can easily create/implement your own images.
The slotmachine also makes use of a number of other free resources, such as Itween, sounds and fonts. Links to all of these are given in the documentation.
If you think I,ve missed an opportunity, or would like to see an added feature or you find a bug that I,ve overlooked or have a general question, please get in touch with me via my profile on Active Den. Don,t post questions in the comments section, only because I might not always get to see them.
But please comment if you like and rate if you buy!
Have fun with that one and happy gambling!
10.08.2011 – Fixed a problem where rotating a slot machine caused the coin payout dispenser to emit coins in the wrong direction.
Keywords: casino' fruit machine' gambling' las vegas' one-armed bandit' slot machine' slots.