ActiveDen FPS Starter Pack Upgrades & Store 144759
Unity 3D \ Game Starter Kit
Unity 3D - FPS Starter Pack Upgrades & Store 144759 by DastardlyBanana @ ActiveDen
Unity 3D \ Game Starter Kit
3D Model Format: FBX; File Types Included: .unitypackage; Project Opens With: Unity 3.0.
Note: FPS Starter Pack Upgrades & Store package is not yest compatible with the paid 1.0 Version of the FPS Constructor. See the FAQ for details
Updated to Version 1.01 on December 23, 2010
Have you ever wanted to make your own ‘Call of Unity’ FPS ? With this weapon upgrades and store system, along with the base Dastardly Banana FPS Constructor (included), you can!
Create varied weapon upgrades, like scopes, secondary weapons, and camouflage, without any coding through the modular upgrades framework! Unlock weapons and upgrades through the store system; just drag the provided Store prefab into your scene and hit play! Add these new features, along with two new fully animated weapon models, to the base Dastardly Banana FPS Constructor and you can make your Unity FPS in no time.
Here’s a video showing the features : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2sa8TEfR0k&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL.
- Simple yet Flexible upgrades system allows you to change any aspect of the weapon; from numerical values like fire rate, clip size, and damage to visual components like scopes, secondary weapons, and materials.
- Upgrades work by drag and drop – pick any combination of variables to change.
- Upgrades can be applied to anything (not just weapons, not even just FPSs), and are easy to expand with our included documentation.
- No need for complicated configuration: just drag the store prefab into your scene and it will find all of the weapons and upgrades for you.
- A customizable store interface means that you can replace our default look with your own.
- Store can both purchase/sell weapons and upgrade them.
- Weapon Pickup is integrated into the store. When you pickup a weapon from the scene you can upgrade, equip and sell it like any other weapon
- A single weapon script which can be used for guns, lasers, melee weapons or launchers
- Weapons can have both primary and secondary functions (such as a rifle with a grenade launcher on it)
- Includes Aim-Down-Sights capability for weapons (as seen in such games as Borderlands and Modern Warfare 2)
- Make weapon add-ons such as sights, scopes, and attached secondary weapons
- Realistic accuracy: muzzle climb and bullet spread increase as weapons are fired
- Smart crosshair adapts to the accuracy of the weapons
- Player Controller can sprint, jump and crouch
- Weapons sway realistically as the player moves
- The weapon management script makes it easy to give the player weapons (up to 10 at once)
- Custom Editors make configuration fast and easy
Not included in this package are the demo player graphics, with the exception of weapon models, barriers, and targets.
New features in 1.01 (December 23, 2010)
- Weapon pickup is integrated into the store and a Pickup-able weapons have been added to the package and project. Check out the rifle on the table in the demo scene
- The store has been modified so that when you buy a weapon it is automatically equipped in the first empty slot allowed to hold that weapon type
- During gameplay if you try to select a slot with no weapon equipped a message is displayed and the current weapon remains equipped
Keywords: 3d' aim-down-sights' first-person shooter' fps' gui' store' unity' upgrades.